Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Another Natural Gas Bull Sticks His Neck Out


I was focused on writing the 4th issue for subscribers, due out the second week of September, but I came across a research article I wanted to share with readers. Martin King, an energy analyst at First Energy in Calgary is the latest to trot out the “it’s darkest before the dawn buy natural gas stocks now” theme, in a 5 page note on August 31. I’ll tell you about his key points in a minute. But first, I want to say this guy has a track record that I follow. Back on February 19 of this year, he put out a similar research note on natural gas stocks that was uncannily accurate. Just like now, sentiment for natural gas stocks was very low, and he stuck his neck out saying it’s time to be a contrarian and buy. And natural gas stocks did have a strong spring much stronger than I anticipated.....complete article

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals