Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Finding the Right Oil Plays Is Easier than You Think


It's a mistake that too many people make. I'm not immune, by any means. In fact, one of the first trades I ever made proved to be an important lesson. The mistake was simple. Several years ago, I was star struck by a big name in natural gas and thought buying this company would prove a win win deal for me. A few months later, I swallowed my pride and ended up taking the big loss.

Believe me, it's a mistake I won't make again, and the good (if any) that comes from a loss is that the bad deals end up being the ones we learn from. So what has me thinking about a painful trade from the past? A reader of mine recently shared what he called, in his words, a 'hugely successful trading story.' At first, I was elated. . . I'm always in the mood to hear a good story from one of my readers. Yet the moment he told me the name of the company.....Read the entire article

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals