Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Phil Flynn: Go Ahead and Make my Day


Go ahead and make my day. Commodity prices explode in what really shouldn’t be called trading, it should be called tainting. One day after paying all “due respect” to the Federal Reserve the dollar tanked and the commodities rallied almost trash talking the Federal Reserve and daring them to do something about it. I know what you’re thinking, did the Fed cut rates 4 times or was it five? In fact in all the excitement I kind of forgot myself.

I guess the question is: does the Fed feel lucky? Well do ya punk? The commodity markets are confident that the Fed is powerless at this point and does not have the courage to challenge the dollar. Everyone knows that the Fed can’t raise rates and the Fed will keep the target range for the federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4. The fact is the market does not believe the Fed has the courage to even hint at an exit strategy. Go ahead, keep printing money.....Read the entire article

What are you waiting for....Here is 10 FREE Trading Lessons!

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals