Friday, November 5, 2010

Phil Flynn: I Was Dreaming When I Wrote This

Forgive me if it goes astray, but when I woke up this mornin', could sworn it was judgment day. The sky was all purple, there were bulls running' everywhere. Trying' to run from the destruction, you know they didn't even care. 'Cuz they say the QE2 billion zeros printed party started, oops out of time! So tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1929. I was dreaming' when I wrote this, the markets ran so fast, but commodities are just a party, and parties weren't meant to last, there is danger all around us, my mind says prepare fly, but for now we must enjoy it and party like its 1929. Yeah, everybody's got a printing press and we could all die any day. But before I'll let that happen, I'll dance my life away. So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1929) Say it 1 more time

Two trillion dollars printed. Oops out of time. No, no. So tonight we gonna, we gonna (Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1929). Let's get this party started! The Fed is coming out so let’s get this party stared! Forget about the Fed taking away the punch bowl, let’s face it they are trying to get everybody drunk and wow what a party! Remember when the Fed thought that irrational exuberance was a bad thing? With QE2 they want to get us woozy and keep us feeling that way. Of course sometimes when you are drunk you kind of forget about the consequences of the hangover when you wake in the morning.

Stocks hit two year high the highest level since Lehman brothers went belly up. Gold hit a record high! Oil is at the highest level since April! Silver soars! Beans trying for the teens! Forget about tomorrow, live for today and just keep drinking and don’t worry about the consequences. Just as long as we don’t have to wake up. Hyper Inflation! Forget about it! Struggling consumers racked with unemployment and food and energy bills! Who cares! How about deflation in......Read the entire article.



Share

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals