Here's a brief summary of what's in today's video and what's happening right now in the major markets:
- SP 500: -70. The market action today can only be described as negative. A score is now -70 and our downside target for this market is 1250. Major downside support is at 1250.
- Silver: -70. I would watch this market very carefully today as I feel that it is probably at the lower end of its range. We would use the Donchian Channels along with the fact that this market is oversold and expect to see a bounce from current levels. Major Support at 34.00.
- Gold: +70. Gold is currently oversold and we expect to see this market balance sometime in the near future. We would not be surprised to see further sideways action but we want to be long this market as the Donchian channel comes in at 1503. Major support at 1,500.
- Crude Oil: +55 Trading range. This market continues to pound out a base to go higher. Long term indicator remains positive. Support coming into this market at $96/barrel. This market is currently oversold and choppy.
- The Dollar Index: -55. Despite today's strong dollar rally in the index, the longer term and mid-term Trade Triangles remain negative. Resistance now at 76.50. The dollar index is now in overbought territory. Minor support at 73.50 and major support at 73.00.
- Reuters/Jefferies CRB Commodity Index: +55. This index is now beginning to reach an oversold condition and we may see further backing and filling-in softness. Near-term resistance at 350.00. Minor support at 340. Major support at 335.00. Trading range.
The big question is are we going to close lower seven weeks in a row in the major indexes. Many people trading the markets now have not seen the classic bear market which does not give you a chance to get out. Several of our major long-term indicators are close to turning negative and when they do we would recommend moving into an all cash position for hitting any portfolio you might have in stocks.
See what you can do to protect your portfolio and to watch Adam analyze these markets click here for instant access to INO TV.