Get our Free Trading Videos, Lessons and eBook today!
This week should be just exciting with the markets reaching extreme levels for bonds, gold, SP500, and crude oil. This morning’s video covers it in detail.
Pre Market Analysis Points....
* US dollar index in consolidation and also forming a mini head and shoulders pattern which if the neckline is broken points to lower prices for the dollar that may last 1-2 sessions.
* Gold and silver are both trading at resistance levels and are headline driven at this point. Anything could happen going forward so I remain on the side for now.
* Crude oil continues to show weakness but is now trading within a major support level. I am keeping my eye on the intraday charts for a reversal pattern to play a bounce/rally this week.
* Bonds continue to rise with record low yields… This shows there is real panic fear in the market and lower prices may continue for another week or two.
* The volatility index while elevated is still overall trading low. This means more downside is possible investors and baby boomers start to roll more of their money out of stocks and into bonds.
* SP500 sold down another 1% in futures trading after the closing bell which was very bearish. This morning we have seen the dollar index pullback and that has allowed the SP500 to recover the 1% post market drop on Friday.....Read the entire article and watch todays video.
Sign up for our latest Video, Market Analysis and Forecast for the Dollar, Crude Oil, Gold, Silver, and the SP500