Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Our SPX Index Momentum & Trend Signal

Last week was a great week for trading as we locked in profits on a trade and raised our stops to protect the rest of our open positions.

Take a look at how my trading system identifies trends, trades and targets in the chart below. I target 1 - 3% gains within a few days with this strategy. It happens a few times each month. If you trade a 2x ETF or 3x ETF you can make 3 - 6% repeatedly with minimal effort and risk.


Example of Trending Market Results
Momentum and Trend Signals Combined



FUN FACTS
FIFTEEN 5% WINNERS = 107% ROI
$500 PROFIT PER/MONTH = 30% ROI WITH $25K ANNUALLY
POSITION SIZING = TRADING SUCCESS

If you want to become profitable technical traders join my educational trading newsletter and trade alerts complete with entry, targets, and stop pricing.

This week we already closed two winning trades, and entered a NEW trade.

Join me with the 1 or 2 year subscription to lock in the lowest rate possible, get a FREE BAR OF GOLD and ride my coattails as I navigate these financial markets and build wealth while others lose nearly everything they own during the next set of crisis’.



Soon I will be adding this trading system chart in the member's area where it updates through the day for you to follow alone and trade with me. I should mention that the newsletter pricing will be going up in a few days. If you subscribe before the price increase you are grandfathered in at the old/lower rate.



Chris Vermeulen
The Technical Traders



Stock & ETF Trading Signals

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals