Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Force Winning Trades While Reducing Your Trading Risk to Zero....New Video
Todd “Bubba” Horwitz is a renowned floor trader, market maker and senior analyst who is frequently interviewed by FOX News, CNBC, Bloomberg Networks and other media giants. Horwitz just released a power packed special report no trader should be without. And today, you can download it here for FREE
Here's an example of what Todd will be sharing with us....
* Discover a clever insider trick that gives you free trade protection reducing your risk to zero!
* Get 13 free cash payouts, all legal and above board
* Learn how to setup Bubba’s proprietary "Anchor Spread Trade" providing no cost protection, steady income, and supercharged portfolio growth
* Find out if you’re overlooking any of Bubba’s 4 “Cornerstones” because each one can make a world of difference to your profitability
* Use Bubba’s sophisticated, yet easy to follow, Endowment Model to create vast wealth during the next market collapse
And much, much more!
There’s been a lot of speculation lately over the strength and longevity of the “Trump Bump”....Bump or Slump don’t sweat it....Let's exploit it!
Click HERE NOW and you can be "Sure to Profit" Regardless
See you in the markets,
Ray @ the Crude Oil Trader
P.S. You’ll also gain access to an exciting 10 minute video revealing an easy way to create instant cash flow on a shoestring budget. Get FREE eBook and Watch Video Here
Option and stock investing involves risk and is not suitable for all investors. Only invest money you can afford to lose in stocks and options. Past performance does not guarantee future results. The trade entry and exit prices represent the price of the security at the time the recommendation was made. The trade record does not represent actual investment results. Trade examples are simulated and have certain limitations. Simulated results do not represent actual trading. Since the trades have not been executed, the results may have under or over compensated for the impact, if any, of certain market factors such as lack of liquidity. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profit or losses similar to those shown.