Monday, May 14, 2012

Gold & Gold Miners Are Closing in on a Major Bottom

From this mornings Video Traders Playbook.....

Members of my service as well as long time readers know that I do a lot of analysis based on the past. I am constantly looking at long term historical price charts and data. As a trader, I am always looking for an edge.

Obviously the keys to long term success involve proper position sizing, risk management mechanisms, and ultimately leveraging probability. Professional traders are masters of these tenets. These characteristics are what separate successful traders from average traders over the long haul.

Sometimes through my rigorous analysis I come across price charts and oscillators that help put together a picture that helps shape my view of the marketplace. The past few months have been some of the most difficult market conditions that I have seen in some time.

The “wall of worries” permeates the financial landscape as risk at present seems unprecedented. The list of macroeconomic concerns ranges from the European sovereign debt crisis to escalation of military action in the Middle East.....Read the entire article and watch video!

1 comment:

Henrik Kielland said...

Great post, thanks for the info.

Stock & ETF Trading Signals