NASDAQ: CRZO) today announced the Company's record financial results for the second quarter of 2012, which included the following highlights:
Results for the second quarter of 2012
* Record Oil Production of 7,618 Bbls/d, a 28% sequential increase from the first quarter of 2012
* Record Total Production of 2,393 Mboe, or 26,297 Boe/d, (equivalently 14.4 Bcfe, or 157,783 Mcfe/d), a 4% sequential increase from the first quarter of 2012
* Record Oil Revenue of $68.6 million, amounting to 82% of total revenue
* Record Revenue of $83.8 million, or adjusted revenue of $92.0 million, including the impact of realized hedges
* Net Income of $28.5 million, or Adjusted Net Income, (as defined below) of $10.5 million, a sequential decrease of $7.5 million from the first quarter of 2012, due to a 37% increase in DD&A, largely attributable to the April 2012 sale of Barnett Shale properties to Atlas
* EBITDA, (as defined below) of $69.3 million, comparable to the $70.2 million first quarter 2012 record
Test drive our video analysis and trade idea service for only $1.00
Production volumes during the three months ended June 30, 2012 were 2,393 Mboe, an increase of 82 Mboe, or 4%, from first quarter 2012 production of 2,311 Mboe. The 4% sequential increase in production from the first quarter of 2012 to the second quarter of 2012 was due to the contribution of new wells brought on during the quarter. Second quarter production growth would have been substantially higher had it not been impacted by the sale of Barnett Shale production to Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. ("Atlas") on May 1, 2012.
Read the entire Carrizo Oil and Gas earnings report
Get your free trend analysis for Carrizo Oil and Gas and get our Free Trading Videos, Lessons and eBook today!