Sunday, June 19, 2011

Politicians Around the World Just Kicking The Can Down the Road

I guess the most common expression I'm hearing is "kick the can down the road". It would seem as though politicians the world over are pretty much the same. None of them wants to face the truth that there is no more money. So what do they do they, "kick the can down the road".

And once again the taxpayers have to come up with the money. Lending more money to Greece is the height of insanity in my opinion simply because How can they possibly pay back the first tranches of money that was already has been lent to them? But that's what's happened today Merkle and Sarkozy made concessions and basically declared that "happy days are here again" are they really? I was talking to a good friend of mine this morning who is one of the smartest people I know and I asked him point blank, what do you think of the global and US economy? Here is what he said to me. "It is a time to be cautious and guarded" they were his exact words. I'll let you think about that.

So what can we as investors do to protect ourselves and hopefully profit in uncertain times? Well, for starters we need to understand the market conditions we are in the best we can. Second we need to identify where the money is still moving and in which direction. Adam Hewison has put together a great free video summing up the current conditions and trends of the major markets. The video is brief, to the point and very actionable...best of all its free. Click here to take a look.



Share

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals