Friday, October 2, 2009

Atilla's "Reinforcing Gravity of Price Time Continuum"

As most of my regular readers know I am staying near term bearish on the whole oil and nat gas sector, I still see 58 before 100. And from time to time I like to share the work of some of my favorite bears, don't worry when we are in a bull market I will share the work of my favorite bulls.

Here is a couple of current charts reflecting the work of one of my favorite bears Atilla at the xtrenders website. Check it out and please feel free to leave a comment and our readers know what you are thinking.

$OSX - Oil and Gas Drillers / Monthly


$XOI - Oil Index
Due to the short history of Oil Index ($XOI), I prefer to analyze one of its major and historical component, Exxon. / monthly


How To Spot Winning Futures Trades....Watch Video NOW

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals