Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Video: Has the S&P Index Topped Out for the Year?


From Adam Hewison at The MarketClub......

There is compelling evidence that we may have seen a top in the S&P index. In my new short video, I show you the evidence that I have found which may point to the fact that we are going to see a correction in this index.

While the S&P index needs to put in more work to create a major top, there are early signs that this may be happening. I think when you watch this video you will come to the same conclusion as I did in regards to this market.

As always our videos are free to view and require no registration. Please feel free to leave a comment to let us know what you are thinking about the potential top in the SP 500.

Just click here to watch Has the S&P Index Topped Out for the Year?

What are you waiting for, Get your 10 FREE trading lessons!

No comments:

Stock & ETF Trading Signals